Spindle lock kit for rong fu type mill drills $23.00 make offer free ship

Nice. I have one & it works well. That's a killer deal considering they sold for $99 when that co was still in business. I got mine on clearance from MSC in 2016. Funny cause many of the items Industry Recycles is from MSC's clearance inventory.

Just an FYI for those interested, there's like 2 or 3 different models for RF-45. Found that out the hardway but my MSC salesman was cool about it. Looked up my purchase history & looks like the one in that listing is the same exact p/n I bought from MSC but it looks different than mine as well as the measurement is off.

No link, no findy. Tried several searches :( no Bueno.

Thanks, weird it was so hard to find. Do you think it would work on other models like RF 30? I don't get how it works by the package.

Thanks, weird it was so hard to find. Do you think it would work on other models like RF 30? I don't get how it works by the package.

Unfortunately it wouldn't work for a RF30/31 because of the belt/pulley drive.

20190325_130104.jpg
20190325_130035.jpg

I have this question out for the Ebay seller, but have not gotten a response. Will this spindle lock fit the Grizzly G0755? The machines look very similar, but I did not find conformation when looking it up.

I imagine the splines will look a bit banged up after using it a few times.

Before I bought a spline wrench for the splines I used a box end wrench to hold the spindle. Even with 12 points of contact it caused deformation of the splines.

Back