Stark 1600W mag drill?

I cant advise for or against this drill but i will say that price is very "Cheap" (as you say) price wise for sure! There are a few pawn shops in my area that have 1 or 2 of those drills in very USED Condition sitting on the shelf with a price equal to or greater pending the maker!

I cant advise for or against this drill but i will say that price is very "Cheap" (as you say) price wise for sure! There are a few pawn shops in my area that have 1 or 2 of those drills in very USED Condition sitting on the shelf with a price equal to or greater pending the maker!
I had to make another post because i cant edit my last.....

I meant to say the Same Type of Drill not the same exact drill just to be clear. To compare price i sorta remember one i think made by Hilty (<sp?) That had a price tag of $400 and it looked to be on its last life!

Hey, if it's made by "Iron Man" it's got to be good. I've been watching for a brand name one at a decent price on Craigs list and such, but no joy yet. I may end up trying one of these imports when the need arises. Mike

Skinny looking electric cord for the advertised capacity ----

This is one of those things where if I had the money, I'd just buy a Dewalt at around $740. But I don't have that much and all the lower priced ones except the Stark don't have the capacity. But with the Stark I would have to buy extra MT3 to weldon shank and jacobs chuck adapters which would raise the price back up about $150. There's an Evo28 that sounds pretty good at around $420. but it doesn't have the capacity that I'd like to have. I need to be able to go to around 1.5" with an annular cutter.

Back