• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Project of the Month Reward

Please nominate your favorite Project of the Month HERE! We will now pay $50 to the winners of the Project of the Month, payable in Amazon Gift Card, PayPal (inclusive of fees), Ebay gift card (inclusive of fees), or Visa gift card (purchase and delivery fees included).
[4]

Steel Gibs And Trouble With Conversations (PM's)

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

wa5cab

Downloads Moderator
Staff member
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
NOTE: Anyone trying to contact me via PM and especially anyone who has sent money for either 6" or 10"/12" steel gibs - almost every time that I go to Conversations to try to reply to a PM, I get locked out of the site for a few hours to a few days. I still don't know why, only that it has happened with 3 computers, three OS's, four browsers and two different modems and ISP's.

In any case, if you are waiting for me to reply to a PM, especially if you sent or think that you sent money and have not heard from me by direct email, contact me at wa5cab@cs.com. A couple of you sent money but neither you nor PayPal sent me a shipping address. Although I'm a Moderator, I don't have access to email addresses other than by means that I am reluctant to employ.

[6]
[5] [7]