Stop farm murders in South Africa

Suzuki4evr

Registered
Registered
Hi guys. I don't know if you are aware of our South African farmers being slaughtered like animals. they are being murdered and tortured like there is nothing wrong with it.So I ask of you to pray for us and our farmers and say with us that enough is enough. Please pray that God will stop the people who is committing these brutal acts.The world must know what is going on in our beautiful contry. May God bless you all.

I thank you for your time

Will do I have the time and patience to ask God to help us and heal and protection . Lord Jesus you see our needs , father grant your angels the power to stop these useless attacks on those raising food for others . And heal our world help us route out those that do harm to your people. Amen

Growing up in Australia we had a lot of friends who were Boers and families that came from Rhodesia. Then in the 90's there was an exodus of white farmers from SA that Australia took in as refugees. My heart goes out to you all and we will keep you all in our prayers. May God's peace follow you all and may he preserve you all.

Paul.

Thanks Paul, we will take all the praires we can get. Glory to God.

Back