Stranger Than Fiction

Charley Davidson

Active User
Registered
I got a phone call from my parents neighbor last night, My mom was having chest pains and spitting up blood so my brother who is living with them now calls 911. The ambulance comes and while my mom is on the stretcher behind the ambulance being checked out it starts rolling backwards, my brother hears the medics screaming and runs to push my mom and them out of the way and gets trapped between the ambulance and his truck breaking both legs just above the knees (one a compound fracture) my dad passes out from all the trauma and hits his head. both my mom and dad are transported by ambulance to the same hospital, my brother was life flighted to Ashville and had one surgery last night and is scheduled for another in the morning. Both parents are OK but are being held at my sisters request until she gets there. I guess this thing was rolling pretty fast as it tore the door completely off of my mom's car that it hit first.

Charlie---my prayers are sent for you and your family----Dave

I honestly don't know what to say, Charlie. Rest assured that I will keep your entire family in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayer helps-- please add mine-- but please make sure that this unfortunate series of events becomes a teaching tool. ........BLJHB, hope all are restored !

DAYMN!!!
Glad to hear no lives were lost in that mess!
Your brother deserves a medal (at least) for putting himself in harms way to save your folks.
Good thoughts and best wishes to you all from the other side of the TN/KY line.

Sorry to hear that. Man, what a mess... I hope everyone recovers quickly.

Ray

Back