Stranger Than Fiction

Charlie,
I too am sorry to hear of the run of bad luck your folks have suffered. I do hope that they recover quickly.
Hopefully your family's allocation of bad luck is used up. A friend used to say if he did not have any bad luck he wouldn't have any luck at all. Maybe a lottery ticket purchase wouldn't would not hurt around this time.

After all is said and done, your luck can only get better, mate!

Oz

Well that escalated quickly...

Hope everybody is doing okay, leg fractures are not fun. My grandfather broke his fibula and tibula after a spill on a ladder fixing a skylight. He is still recovering with pins in his left leg and will be walking again in two months or so.

Hope everybody recovers quickly, and the auto mechanic doesn't take advantage of you when you bring the car in for repair. Those car door hinges are dinky.

Update: My brother broke both legs at the knees & had 2 surgeries, he was released from the hospital today and moved to a nursing home for therapy for 5 days then will be transferred to a longer stay nursing home until he heals up. My Dad had a kidney stint and him & my mom are going into a nursing home for 100 days as that's as long as the insurance will pay, I guess my sister will try to get them to voluntarily go into a permanent assisted living facility. Looks like they all will recover.

Oh my gosh, Charlie...!!! That's stranger than fiction for sure... It's hard to imagine that all of that could have happened in such a short order to three of your relatives at the same time. That was a very selfless act on your brother's part.

You and your family are in my prayers... :)

Brian

I didn't know what to expect when I opened this thread, but I can assure you it wasn't this. So glad to hear the family will all recover. I can't imagine being in your (or any of your family's) position during this ordeal. We'll pray for everyone's continued recovery.

sounds like the stupid medics should at least be responsible for all the hospital bills.

Is there anyone else getting a lot of notifications from tap talk about current replys to threads that say " X new posts xhours ago" only to open it and find the post to be 5 or 6 years old?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back