Succeed with women - $50 (Elk Grove, CA)

Disregard women, acquire machine tools.
I never had a machine tool complain I was spending too much time with that woman. Never caught my machines in someone else's bed. I agree.
Machine tools are less costly in the long run.
Are you kidding? Everything is less costly in the long run than women. And given enough time in the machine shop you won't beg for death to find you to put you out of your misery.
She is very mechanically inclined so has an appreciation for tools.

When we first got married she asked for a Rotozip for her birthday or Christmas and my first thought was

View attachment 328715

Even I knew you aren't supposed to buy your wife tools for a present. She was serious though, she wanted a Rotozip, so I got it for her. If it was a set up she sure is taking her time to get revenge. I haven't entirely ruled that out though, she is a patient one. :grin:
Oh, it is a trap. It isn't "He who dies with the most tools wins" she is playing for. She is angling for the "Widowed woman with a full machine shop seeks men".

Women are the ultimate but really slow machine tool if you are not averse to surprises. Put your raw materials in and 10 months later you get a piece of work that will take a minimum of 18 years to be even remotely considered complete. The important thing to remember is whatever specifications you have for either the incomplete or nearly complete work, it will not meet those specs, it will argue with you and rarely listen but at least you will have the woman there to tell you it is all your fault, clearly your raw material input was lacking in quality control.

ETA: If by chance the output of the female machine tool does meet specifications, the wife will insist she merely cloned herself and your input was insignificant.

Totally agree with the both of you.

But then there is that old saying:

Can't live with them, can't Iive without.

They do have their uses

Or as my late brother use to say “can’t live with them, can’t kill them.......

He had been married 7 times, his criteria was simple, Blonde, big chest and a low IQ............. then he wondered what went wrong!!

Or as my late brother use to say “can’t live with them, can’t kill them.......

He had been married 7 times, his criteria was simple, Blonde, big chest and a low IQ............. then he wondered what went wrong!!

WOW. That is just..... I don't know...funny? Sad? Brilliant?

I am all over the big chest. Little higher IQ and hair color is whatever comes with the package. In all seriousness it's 32 years this year for us.

I see the post has been flagged for removal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Buffalo21, post: 754839, member: 49740"

Blonde, big chest and a low IQ.............
[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm..................I may be in trouble then :cool:

This is very, very interesting. When I watch Youtube, I mainly click on metalworking content. I watch a lot of ToT, Abom79, Steve Jordan, Blondihacks, Mr Pete, etc, as well as welding (welding tips and tricks, mr tig, texas fabrication), and blacksmithing (Alec Steele, Brian Brazeal, Big Dog Forge, Black Bear, technicus joe). Not much of anything else. All of a sudden, I have gotten pushed a lot of "relationship coaching" videos. Curious, I clicked on a few. This is addictive stuff. Apparently, there is a huge industry out there, and people must sign up for this stuff. Things must be getting harder these days for poor fellas searching for a mate. I chose that other road a long time ago when there was a choice between young women and old tools. I'd rather hammer than get nailed.

Back