Sunny S C !

Few years back had a place in murrels inlet. Got too crowded. Used to go to parleys island more then Charleston then down to hunting island and Beaufort. Now go to topsail island surf city. Best place to find sharks teeth. Hell it’s all a good place.

Kubota orange , but for the river ? I don't really know . I guess it gives the guy something to do and it keeps me occupied for an hour or so while drinking my coffee . :)
Kioti orange here brother! :beer mugs:

Just wondering. Why straighten out the river?
We took a drive yesterday evening and noticed many of the restaurants are closed . The local hangout joints look to be doing fine , but others are just closed up . They are saying a lack of workers . We come twice a year for many years . August and early Oct and have never seen this place so empty . The beach is usually somewhat full this time of year , not crowded , but somewhat full . Not this year .

Back in 2016 I think , Hurricane Matthew came thru and wiped the pier off the face of the map . We were here the following week and watched them destroy what was remaining of the pier . They are finally rebuilding it this year . Concrete and metal vs wood . There was a holdup in the process because they could not use regular steel , so I'm not sure what they are using . Hope it's not Monel as it would bankrupt the town ! :big grin: But it is underway . As usual , ate and drank too much and damn if I didn't get burn't . This urostomy bag has kept my shirt on this year at home cutting the grass so I didn''t get sun on my uppers , well I got it yesterday . :sharkattack:

Attachments

• IMG_9473.JPG
    IMG_9473.JPG
    321.2 KB · Views: 23
I trust you, and all, and those are nice pictures you have posted, BUT still nothing to prove that YOU are actually there. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yes… we need to see a 24” vernier calipers in the sand!
Or maybe burying a couple sets of T-nuts and hold down clamps on the beach???

GTD at the beach . In tolerance , out of tolerance , true position , un- concentric . I've seen it all . Myself , I'm FUBAR , so I can't comment . :rolleyes:

Or maybe burying a couple sets of T-nuts and hold down clamps on the beach???
I did find a square 5C collet block in my bag , along with 5 years of other stuff . Enough razors to shear a sheep herd , and I'm still somewhat bearded only because I'm lazy ! :grin: Trying to talk the daughter into giving me haircut , last was in Oct before the operations and evreything else . I look in the mirror and see Bozo the clown ! :eek::grin:

Heading out to eat , take a ride to Pawleys Island and home for the LLWS I hope .

Daughter's home .................son will be here at 10.30 . Same plane on a return flight . :encourage:

Lost hearing in both ears last night and still can't hear right . Neck is full of air , every time I move my head I hear cracking . Feels like I'm traveling thru the mountains with the ears not popping . Is this a beer overdose symptom ? Too much old country music ? Too long a time with the wife and daughter ? :grin: I can think of one thing done this past week . Damn chocolate . I've eaten more chocolate in the past week than I've eaten over 10 years . :dunno: So seriously , I hope this isn't a Covid symptom , but it did come on quick .

Back