Super rare mike

I have waited for 25 years to say this. I own a Braille Micrometer. I have wanted one of these for my collection ever since I saw my first one at auction. That one fetched a whopping 5,300 dollars.

"Billy G" :winner:

Congratulation on the win and on dealing with your obsessions.

Woot! Congrats Bill on your win. Well worth bragging over.

I'll let someone else give you the customary salute for such a find. I never feel comfortable saying that to anyone.

Thank you Harvey and Analias. Over the years no less than 9 of these mikes have eluded my grasp. They were always high enough to be out of reach. I had almost givin up hope till I saw this one. Now it's in the history books. The hunt is over. When it arrives I will post plenty of pictures.

"Billy G"

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad it went to somone who apriciates it, i saw that earlyer today and had an urge to bid but had to hold back as i thought it would end up in a draw (or being used in the workshop when i couldnt find another one) might have saved on new glasses ;-)

seriosly though good a colector got somthing they like rather than the pro re-seller that hoover up all the bargins , :jester:

stuart

that thing is Soo cool . nice collectors piece !

I wonder if it comes with any kind of manual ... lol !
Congrats.

Woo hoo!!! I'm expecting to see plenty of detailed pics of that when it's finally in your hands.

Congrats!

-Ron

Please post pics. That thing is pretty damn cool!

Congrats, Cant think of a better home for a wonderful tool.

Brian.

It seems strange this morning that a 25 year quest is over. While searching for this mike it has taken me to many places and made many new friends. It's kind of empty now, guess I'll have to start a new quest. Any ideas?

"Billy G"

Back