swapped the verniers for a tape,grinder and welder today

Moper361

Registered
Registered
With all the talk about grinders etc of late on the forums ,I got myself busy building myself a new grinder stand as I promised myself quite a long time ago .
Thanks to Denny 502 for the drawing ,Sorry Denny it got changed again today .
Still can wheel it around and lock the wheels were ever you want to use it as I'm limited to room also added a decent platform to bolt whatever sharpening and grinding jigs I plan to build or use in the future

Out with the old wooden box and in with the new stand
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Nice grinder set up.
That is the cleanest shop floor I’ve ever seen! Almost looks like marble tiles!

Nice grinder set up.
That is the cleanest shop floor I’ve ever seen! Almost looks like marble tiles!
Yes it is tiled and air condition also it is a separate room from house with bbq area in between room and house but all under one roof so it actually looks like part of the house ,after completion I took claim before the wife as my room it's 5.5 meters by 6.5 meter room I'm limited a bit for room but have my lathe ,milling machine several Tig and mig welders etc and all the other bits and bobs if I want to weld I just drop a sheet of marine ply down on floor .The tile floor is actually pretty good if machining as it's easy to sweep up after also the dust is minimum as you get almost all of it when sweeping or vacuuming .The grinder set up is quite superior to what it was before as the box was getting old and a bit wobbly under the weight ,I plan to make a few tool cutting jigs in the future so slots will be right handy for setting up

Back