Tablesaw talk

I use Forrest Woodworker II blades exclusively. Currently have 3 of them along with the 8" stacked dado. If Forrest blades dont give you the cleanest cut ever, there is something else wrong.
Once you go from a contractor saw or hybrid saw to a cabinet saw, you will never look back. I have a large Jet cabinet saw which I like but I will have to say that the Delta Unifence is really nice. I sold mine and have regretted it ever since.

A picture of my saw. Shop is a disaster which I apologize for. Just built it along with a new house and still trying to get organized.
I I will reiterate what others have said on here regarding a track saw. They are much easier to cut sheet goods with than trying to run a full sheet through a table saw by yourself.

Attachments

• 20191217_171040.jpg
    20191217_171040.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 19
A picture of my saw. Shop is a disaster which I apologize for. Just built it along with a new house and still trying to get organized.
I I will reiterate what others have said on here regarding a track saw. They are much easier to cut sheet goods with than trying to run a full sheet through a table saw by yourself.
If that is your definition of 'disaster' you need to swing by here, I'll show you disaster.... FEMA would turn and run away from my shop in it's current state.

That Jet is fantastic! Although the zip-ties on the dust duct need to be trimmed properly. :grin:
(and about the cross-cut guide laying on the floor....)

If that is your definition of 'disaster' you need to swing by here, I'll show you disaster.... FEMA would turn and run away from my shop in it's current state.

That Jet is fantastic! Although the zip-ties on the dust duct need to be trimmed properly. :grin:
(and about the cross-cut guide laying on the floor....)

bah!! :cool:

If you are upgrading a TS fence, I can put in a plug for the Super Cool Tools Biesmeyer style fence. I upgraded to this on my Grizzly TS and I haven’t looked back. Oh, and if you call for technical help, the owner answers.

If you are upgrading a TS fence, I can put in a plug for the Super Cool Tools Biesmeyer style fence. I upgraded to this on my Grizzly TS and I haven’t looked back. Oh, and if you call for technical help, the owner answers.

Never seen those before. THanks for the heads up.
However, as machinists, shouldn't we be able to make those Biesmeyer style fences? LOL

Back