Resolved Tapatalk Problems

John TV

Registered
Registered
I have been using tapatalk for months and all was working well. All of a sudden it is not allowing me to post or do other things in HM saying I am not logged in or do not have permission to do that action. I have tried logging in several times and nothing seems to work. All is working well on my computer but my phone is what I use on a daily basis. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

John TV, thanks for posting your concern about Tapatalk. A recent forum software update was performed and is at the source of some of these issues, Tapatalk being one of them. Once Tapatalk posts an update, the add-on will be updated and all should be well. In the meantime, you will need to access the forum via web browser through your phone, tablet or desktop.

Thanks for your patience.

Upvote 0
John TV, thanks for posting your concern about Tapatalk. A recent forum software update was performed and is at the source of some of these issues, Tapatalk being one of them. Once Tapatalk posts an update, the add-on will be updated and all should be well. In the meantime, you will need to access the forum via web browser through your phone, tablet or desktop.

Thanks for your patience.
Thanks for your help, started to panic , I need my daily therapy from life and HM often fills the bill.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your help, started to panic , I need my daily therapy from life and HM often fills the bill.

I totally agree. Bastion of sanity in a sea of madness.

Upvote 0
Back