Taper Attachment for PM1236

darkzero

Global Moderator
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Does anyone have one? Could you share some pics of it? How well does it work?

I've always wanted one but never thought they would be available for 1236s as I never seen one offered. I noticed when it popped up for the PM1236. It was a while back when I asked Matt about it but IIRC he stated he was not a big fan of it or something like that.

Was hoping someone could provide some feedback on it, maybe it can be improved with some work if what i recall Matt saying aboutit is true.

Grizzly offers one for the 4003 series of lathes. That should bolt to your machine.

Hth

Rich

I have one on the way. I will post a pic when it is here.

Rick

Oh I'm looking forward to seeing how well it works for you. I've been thinking of making one for mine for a while but just don't really want to go through all that hassle.

Rick,

Did you ever get your taper attachment? I am curious about how you like it, and would be interested in seeing some pics if you would not mind posting them.

Morgan

I'm going to visit Matt & Nicole tomorrow and I'll take some pictures of the new model they carry now. They're carrying new machines and making some upgrades in the product lines. Things are in a state of flux, hopefully for the better, with the website and the service that maintains it -as well as other changes too.

I was supposed to go up and visit this morning but, we got another 6" of snow last night along with an unexpected continuation of the cold snap so, I'm delayed one day in making the visit...

Will have updates late Friday or Saturday...

Ray

Ray

looking forward to hearing of any changes to the 1236 Matt carries. I figured I would wait until probably March to call him about availability and such because I can't order until may. Have a safe trip.

Richard

No I don't have it yet. I ordered a 1236 lathe and 935 mill at end of august and I am still waiting for shipment. Word is that everything is ready to go. Matt said two weeks ago he asked for a truck. Any day maybe!

If I get it before anyone post a pic I'll certainly post one.

Rick

Nice..
Rick, I hope you will receive it soon, that's a long wait!

I am looking forward to seeing yall's pics.

Ray, drive safely! 6 more inches..I cant imagine. We got about 2.5 inches here in South Carolina...that always makes us panic. smiley_abused.gif

Morgan

smiley_abused.gif

Back