TECO VFD help please

OK up until now I really haven't minded being without reverse but now I need it. Have been turning off remote switch on VFD panel and controlling it in reverse since. Having adding the remote fwd/off/rvs switch.
now the question...........how the heck do I get rvs to work in remote mode? I am using ter3 for common and 4 for fwd and 5 for rvs. Even when I simply jumper 3 to 5 it goes fwd. What setting am I overlooking?

I am finding that you can switch NPN to PNP ,it is the switch on the lower right. PNP setting and you will use #3 24 volt common.
NPN setting, and you will use #8 common.
I was told in my thread (I can't find it now) that it really does not matter. PNP you are sending 24 volt (term 3) to S1 and S2, NPN you are grounding S1 and S2.
I did find my Pot. would not work properly with the Analog control selection factory setting, (not sure witch one it was/is now) but I had to change it to the other setting.
I was only getting about a 10 HZ change over the whole range of the pot. with the other setting.
Thanks, Tony

My C 14 I never changed, I thought we wanted the vector control for good torque at low HZ.
But that may very well be another issue all together.
Well, I don't know, let me see. I forget, you are using a SPDT switch right?
It has been a while, mine is working OK , again, I am using NPN and using term 8 as common.
But is your F 4 set to 001 (external control) and your F6 set to 000? (Forward / Stop - Reverse / Stop)
Also make sure F11=000 and F12= 001

If that all is correct, why not try switching to NPN and use Term 8 as your common.
Again, that is how mine is set up, and it worked proper from day one.
That is what I would try, as long as your F4=001, and F6=000, and your
F11=000 and F12= 001

Thank you all. Somehow F12 was at 000. Now its on 001and all is well.

thanks again for all the assistance.

Back