The Charter Oak 12z bed mill discussion thread

Yes! :)

Dave makes them for CO as well as direct customers. Coolidge and I are getting ours from Dave (Coolidge did all the leg work). Not sure one is better/quicker than the other.

ArizonaDave manufactures the belt drive kits for CO, whether you get your kit from CO or directly from David its the exact same kit. CO will install it for you however for a fee I feel is quite fair given the task.

does anyone know if Arizonadave custom makes the kits to fit your specific motor shaft diameter?

I would say yes to that, as he wrote me to specifically ask what motor I had. He has all the shaft specs for the motors that Charter Oak sells, but if you have a different motor he will want/need the specs on it so he can make it to fit your motor.

awesome thanks for the quick feedback. Also I am looking forward to hearing your review on the belt conversion and how it cuts

I would say yes to that, as he wrote me to specifically ask what motor I had. He has all the shaft specs for the motors that Charter Oak sells, but if you have a different motor he will want/need the specs on it so he can make it to fit your motor.

awesome thanks for the quick feedback. Also I am looking forward to hearing your review on the belt conversion and how it cuts

Yeah speaking of that Bill if you don't post some pics or video of this belt drive in action soon I'm going to photoshop your Avatar wearing a dress and cheap Walmart make up and use it as my Avatar, you have been warned!

Perfect! I couldn't have said it better my self

Yeah speaking of that Bill if you don't post some pics or video of this belt drive in action soon I'm going to photoshop your Avatar wearing a dress and cheap Walmart make up and use it as my Avatar, you have been warned!

Back