The Foreman at CATWERKS

cathead

CATWERKS LTD
Registered
Here's a photo of the motor on top of the Springfield lathe showing the drip oiler I use along with a photo of the
shop foreman wearing the white coat. Substandard work is immediately whitewashed and exited to the scrap metals
bin for disposal. I have been looking for other employment but so far other machinist jobs are few and far between
in this area. So for now I will have to put up with the antics of the shop foreman until something better comes along.
He is also monitoring that the chuck key is not in the chuck and that all tools are in their designated spot.

P1020191.JPG

At the moment he is eyeing the drip oiler to make sure it contains sufficient oil for the job.

Oh Yeah, the foreman has lots of friends in high places so my chances of a promotion of any kind are limited.

At CATWERKS, quality is priority one.

Last edited:
Sounds like the foreman runs a tight ship around there. Could be worse...at least he's diligent & seems genuinely concerned about workplace safety & quality control!

Sounds like the foreman runs a tight ship around there. Could be worse...at least he's diligent & seems genuinely concerned about workplace safety & quality control!

The problem is, at CATWERKS you work for peanuts and consequently when retirement time comes, you won't be able to live on social security checks
alone so will likely have to work here forever just to make ends meet. :eek 2:

Back