The Lathe on the Grassy Knoll

Thanks for posting and yes, it is quite entertaining. Notice the seller is brand new to ebay, think he or she might be a scammer?

There is one piece on the last pic I have not idea what is. But yea, that would be in some historical place or locked up behind doors if it was truely useed by the FBI for what they say.

Well at $6000 these people obviously have set a new standard for pricing machine tools. Maybe they should strip all the chips they mention, off the machine and sell them individually - packaged in little tiny plastic bags - in the spirit of a true machinery dealer.

-G

Iam selling hot air from certain national known public officials. Actually after
Seeing numerous Adds On Craigslist For worn out tires and rotten useless, blown down tree limbs I once posted an add in the free section for “Free air”- Bring your own bag, electric blower provided at curbside for pickup.

Apparently the Tree limb people had no sense of humor . I got flagged almost immediately

Not quite in the same league as this lathe, I did see a craigslist ad over a month ago advertising a south bend 9" lathe in excellent condition, they were asking 2-3k for it, but you had to remove all the stuff from there garage to get to it:encourage:, so they get a clean garage that you pay them to do:rolleyes:

Back