The Wife Is Annoyed With Me Again

My spouse and I have been together 45+ years so far with a couple of years off for good behavior (separated).

My best pal, confidant, helpmate and a general all around treasure,

And yet we still occasionally give each other the stink eye.

Thought we'd kill each other with 'shelter in place' but it has been a wonderful time of 'together'.

Stu

Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. – Phyllis Diller

I work at a courthouse now. While there are plenty of reasons for people to split I can’t help but wonder if most folks put as much effort into staying together as it takes to get divorced maybe they could work out their differences.

Circumstances have worked out that my wife and I are living in different states now but we still make time for each other every day and look forward to the times we can be together.

John

i always thought it should be difficult to marry
you may just appreciate the marriage more if you had to work to get it, or so it would seem.

i can appreciate the humor in @Buffalo21 's tale.
i'm still laughing while i write this~

i always said....
if you can't mess with those you love, they have thin skin! :grin big:

As much as I may joke about the wife, we have been married for 36 years. She is my best friend, my companion, the best part of me. Besides, she puts up with me, don't know if anyone would put up with either of us at this stage of the game.

The wife’s birthday was Wednesday, the flowers arrived around dinner time, she was slightly warmer and things are getting back to normal (normal for us) and I’m at least not on the sh*t list.

Damn, I want a moat................

Back