Thinking About A Home Cnc

Well I made a down payment on a PM-940 CNC - VS today. Will probably not be here until the beginning for Feb because I can't receive the machine from the 20th thru the 31st.

Anyway, it'll be a while after I get it that I get it setup, but I'll start a new thread when I start setting it up!

PZ

Well I made a down payment on a PM-940 CNC - VS today. Will probably not be here until the beginning for Feb because I can't receive the machine from the 20th thru the 31st.

Anyway, it'll be a while after I get it that I get it setup, but I'll start a new thread when I start setting it up!

PZ

Congrats on the new mill. I'm sure you will enjoy it and I know us fellow members will enjoy seeing you set it up.

Tom S.

Very exciting. Looking forward to seeing pictures when you get it setup. BTW. I don't know PM ships the PM940 but when the shipped my PM45 they stacked the cast iron base on top of the crate that held the Mill in order it get it on one pallet. This was too far off the ground for my engine lift that I normally use for moving the heavy stuff around and had to rig a temp overhead winch.

It will be delivered to my works manufacturing facility, and we'll use forklifts to unload/load it. It will come home on my small trailer, so I should be able to pick it right off the trailer and take it into the garage.

Thanks for the heads up though!

PZ

Nice to have access to loading docks and forklifts. :)

Back