This forum needs some pics,,,Schaublin 102VM,,Schaublin series 13 milling machine.

The bed section is for use with a special 90mm centre height dividing head. The tailstock i have uses morse nr 0 so the tip is easily replaced. If you look into the drawbar end of your millhead you will se the stud that prevents the collet from rotating.

Thanks so much for the photos and the description. I guess they discontinued use of the collets on the drawbar side of the millhead as my series 13 from the 70's does not have a taper or the stud.

Your tailstock will work with my dividing head, but I don't know if it's feasable to have it shipped from Norway to Texas. Do you have an idea of what you would want for it?

thanks,
Dave

I have seen one of the newer heads with a drawbar end taper but i guess they discontinued it at some point.

It can be shipped but im not sure about the cost. Guesstimate 50-100$

Would 150$ be ok?

That's a fair price, but after draging out the bed and tailstock thats been behind the work bench for 10 years, it has occured to me I can make an adaptor plate and use the 90 mm tailstock. I even found some 2 degree centers of various shapes that fit it's quill.
Thanks for all you help and information slektning.

Hello there,

Here is a picture of my Schaublin 13 Milling Machine :))

Schaublin 20070325 002.JPG

And my Schaublin Rotary Table

IMAG0034.JPG

Best regards,
FB29

Schaublin 20070325 002.JPG IMAG0034.JPG

Here is my Schaublin 120VM which I brought recently. It is awaiting restoration as I also have a CVA 10x30 and DSG 13x42 which have needed a bit of work. The Schaublin came with a 3 and 4 jaw chucks as well as both steadies and an extensive selection of change gears. Unfortunately no collets or collet closer. Looking forward to working on it in the future.

112.JPG111.JPG

Mark

112.JPG 111.JPG

Here is my Schaublin 120VM which I brought recently. It is awaiting restoration as I also have a CVA 10x30 and DSG 13x42 which have needed a bit of work. The Schaublin came with a 3 and 4 jaw chucks as well as both steadies and an extensive selection of change gears. Unfortunately no collets or collet closer. Looking forward to working on it in the future.

Mark

Hi Mark,
Let's see pictures of the CVA and DS&G - perhaps they even deserve their own thread?
Regards, David

Hi Mark,
Let's see pictures of the CVA and DS&G - perhaps they even deserve their own thread?
Regards, David

Seeing you asked have included some machines in the shed.

041.JPG DSG 13 x 42
116.JPG CVA 10 x 30
018.JPG Archdale radial arm drill

013.JPG SHW UF1 mill
010.JPG Hulse 9 ft planer
037.JPG Mitsui Seiki jig borer
003.JPG Simmons microspeed 24 x 72 lathe

Also have Kearns horizontal borer, SIP 2C jig borer, Churchill surface grinder and cylindrical grinder, 3 shapers 12",18" and 24", Arbroga radial arm drill, Herbert high speed drill and Herbert geared head drill plus a number of other machines. I live on a farm so have a fair bit of shed room but planning to build another and last shed this year. Every time I think I'll never buy and shift another big machine something comes along that I can't resist. Would definately make room for a Churchill slideway grinder and Hauser jig grinder. Hope you enjoy.

Mark

041.JPG 116.JPG 018.JPG 013.JPG 010.JPG 037.JPG 003.JPG

Back