This has been a hard , strange and crazy week , and it's not over yet !

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
So lets see , my Mom had vertigo over the weekend and went to the ER . My wife had vertigo and landed in the ER for 4 days , we had a tropical storm which dumped 8" of rain , flooding everything , the neighbors who bought the house next door have contractors up here cutting all the trees down ( which is during the day and my sleeping hours ) , had one heck of a thunderstorm coming into work tonight ( flooding again ) , all why this Covid BS is going around , but the strangest and craziest news I got today . o_O

I woke up this afternoon bout 2.30 , grabbed a much needed cup of coffee , sat down for 2 minutes to wake up a little . My daughter , my son and his girlfriend come walking thru the front door dressed up for what I thought might have been a church service or possibly a wedding . Well , it was the latter ! My son and his girlfriend were married today . :grin: She is a great girl , from Toronto and she is more than welcomed into the nuthouse .

They went ahead and married because my son cannot travel to Canada without quarrentineing (sp) . He is an OT and was scheduled to take the Canadian test a while back but could not . He can now get up legally to do this . A bigger ceremony is being planned for the future but this was a total SHOCK to me . I found out that my wife was informed on Sat and I'm wondering if this set off the vertigo issues .

This is great news and I congratulate the pair . They both have wonderful careers ahead of them and have worked hard for them .

OK . Back to our regular programming ...............................I need to go burn a motor up . :)

That’s awesome Dave! Way to end the week on a high note.
Much congratulations from this Canuck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations

:encourage: Thanks ! Maybe I can get up to Port Perry Canada and finally get my stump grinder . :)

You have been busy! Congrats and here is to a relaxing and uneventful weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Dave. Rather busy week for ya. Now this...:beer bottles:

I took one more step forward in getting my butt out of the workforce today . I got me one of these .

36" ? Holy cow what are you planning on cutting down?

36" ? Holy cow what are you planning on cutting down?
I have some downed trees on the property that need to be cut up . I've got my smaller Stihls and Huskys but I figured " go big or go home " on this one . I also have the 45 acres up in the mountains .

This will be ordered tomorrow .

I'm selling all but neccesities out of the machine shop and will be concentrating on a small side business from here on out . I can't take working for desk jockeys any longer . :rolleyes:

Back