Those Chinese Inspectors.....

4GSR

Forum Guest
Register Today
One of my jobs is taking care of NCR's that are sent to one of my customers over here in the states. Good bunch guys over there, but they are a little rusty on their English. Much better than my Chinese speaking/ reading skills, which are none!

Here's a example of a NCR sent to me the other day with picture, which is required and supplied with the NCR's sent.
I have to give them credit, they do a pretty darn good job at their English writing skills and checking parts we buy from them.

Ken

Attachments

• NCR-11.pdf
    165.4 KB · Views: 185
  • picture1-picture5_PDF.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 156
Jai has a pretty sharp eye. Of course most of the parts on the machines we would buy from China would just skip Jai and go on the machine. I expect you are paying a bit more for those parts than Harbor Freight would.

Jai has a pretty sharp eye. Of course most of the parts on the machines we would buy from China would just skip Jai and go on the machine. I expect you are paying a bit more for those parts than Harbor Freight would.
I'm guessing he already knows the cause of the defect so his job is to validate what he already knows. The rolls are worn and chipped or loose chips are in the rolling machine.

Back