Tick bite

My recent total ankle joint replacement put my Tooleremia into remission, that is, until I get the doctor bills paid off.

I read somewhere the best method to remove a tick is to put mineral oil on them, it cuts off their air supply and they pull out, they say
never tried it myself since we rarely have them here
mark

Another way of contracting Lyme disease is by eating improperly cooked meat from an animal with Lyme. I have hunted deer since the 1960's and during the period from 1975 to 2005, venison was my primary red meat source. I had just gotten used to eating rare venison when Lyme disease started showing up. Back to well done venison. I expect that the same holds for game like rabbits.

Any of y'all find a tick on you and later start feeling bad please go to doctor and get a blood test for rocky mt.spotted fever virus..I was hard headed and waited til I felt real bad..3 antibiotics later still feel bad but better..could have not been so drawn out recovery if I went to doc sooner

Bears, cougars and wolves don't really scare me.... Ticks scare the heck out of me!!!! I hope you feel better!

Back