Time change blues.

Rbeckett

Gold
Rest In Peace
Woke up this morning after a little sleep in to find it was an hour later than I thought. Oh well the day will last and hour longer before it gets dark so I can get some quality shop cleaning done in the daylight. Dont forget to set your clocks ahead so you will be on time for work and play on Monday
Bob

This time changing bs should be stopped. Causes more issues then it fixes. More dead due to car crashes, no energy savings as now I have to use power in the morning - it is just time shifting the usage not reducing it.
A couple states and Saskatchewan and most the world does not use it. They are still surviving.
Try explaining to your animals why you show up either one hour earlier or later to feed and care for them. They are confused for the first week or so. I see it the most with horses and cattle.
Literally it is waste of my unrecoverable time, changing clocks etc for no value.

You know you might just be right about the crashes. I wonder if anyone ever did a study on auto crash timing and when they occur most frequently compared to the location of the rising or setting sun. I'm willing to bet that there is a spike in crashes during the morning commute to work since the deer and other critters don't get the memo and stay on there time. Bambi hangs out in the early morning dark and around dawn has to cross the road to browse on the other side. I'm with you on this one.
Bob

Last year there was a study that showed an increase in crashes after the time change, also more work place incidents as well. I know it takes a week before my wake/sleep rhythm returns to normal.

Heck now I am getting up a hour to early----that means I have over corrected???????????
Sad part----I don't have to be anywhere till I get there.-------:thinking:

Time Change Blues

Politicians like it 'cause they can claim they're doing something to conserve energy without really doing anything

Heck now I am getting up a hour to early----that means I have over corrected???????????
Sad part----I don't have to be anywhere till I get there.-------:thinking:

That's better than me, I'm just extra grumpy for the next three months or so. I'm pretty slow to take on "change". :eek: :)

Politicians like it 'cause they can claim they're doing something to conserve energy without really doing anything

You said a mouthful there!!! :tiphat:

-Ron

Back