Time to Pony Up Please

I think the auction is a fantastic idea....I know a particular knife forum does this with some really great results. They'll sell off a custom knife for a couple hundred bucks and I'm sure the forum expenses are taken care of.

What ever you can afford. You can look at the contributions box at the top tool bar and click on contributors list and a few have the donation amounts visible. I would think $20.00 or $30.00 is a safe bet. I give more as I can afford it. If your unemployed or retired and are having $ issues, then enjoy the forum for the fun of it and help with the answers and welcomes. We all volunteer our time and I like to get the satisfaction of helping. The board alows me to talk about my semiars and I have had a few of you readers sign up to take my classes. Thanks for the contributions, I see we are up to 17% now! Rich

I have decided that I am going to put a small cylindrical square on the For Sale forum tonight and run it like an auction and if you want to bid, add to the thread with your bid. I will give a day and time when it will be done. Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU

I see we went up 12 % in contributions since yesterday and we have had 3 bids on the square I am donation on the Machinery For Sale forum.
I am very excited and now thinking of what I will put on next week. :thinking:

Thank You...now we need to get the 76% more on the contribution list.

Thanking you in advance! Rich

I saw the original post title "Phony Up" and immediately sent a few hundred dollars of monopoly money:lmao:

Guess it's time again to see what I have in my Paypal account

I saw the original post title "Phony Up" and immediately sent a few hundred dollars of monopoly money:lmao:

Guess it's time again to see what I have in my Paypal account

For your info I got A's in metalworking / machine shop class and got C's and D's in Typing and English class. :rofl: Reminds me of when I travel oversea's and have issues learning how to say good morning, thank you, good job, practice makes perfect, where's the bathroom, another beer please, you know all the important stuff. So I carry a little note card cheat sheet in my shirt pocket, with all those words spelled out so only I can read them in my Pigeon English. I sometimes get weird looks....but heck I tried.... ...ha ha. .
I forgot to hit spell check on that first post...oops.. Thank goodness there is an edit function on here.

Back