tired of rolling bandsaw outside

SE18

Active User
Registered
so I built a rail car and also mounted a crane

thu54636umbnail.jpg

thudfasfsambnail.jpg

thumtty7bnail.jpg

Holy smokes! You are certainly set up for cutting some heavy material should the need arise.

What no pony engine ,,,or at least a kid with a rope? Nice but I'd break my neck over the rails. Nice job on the cars , I love those cranes I have one over my bench outside , it's mounted and has a electric 1/2 ton lift. I can stand any riding tractor or MOWER up on its tail. Makes dropping decks makes it so easy for spindle and deck repairs .

Just WOW!

.....and my wife says I over-do things. This is great.

Thanks for posting!
-brino

OK, I like, How well does the Garage door close or do you have to pull up the rails at night.

I get a nice chuckle from this. It does beg to ask, if you are tired of rolling the bandsaw outside, how do you feel about schlepping the track out every time you need to use the bandsaw... I must admit, if I could use them I would now:encourage:

I get a nice chuckle from this. It does beg to ask, if you are tired of rolling the bandsaw outside, how do you feel about schlepping the track out every time you need to use the bandsaw... I must admit, if I could use them I would now:encourage:

Good, I wasn't the only one to see this. Not to mention all the extra room it takes to store the car and track. I admit, it is functional, just a little inefficient.

I think he's kidding, but castors on the saw would be good, why roll it outside anyhow.

Back