To all the Texas Gulf Coast Members

I hope all our colleagues down there will be safe. I can't imagine 3 feet of rain.

David

I just spoke to a buddy in Houston and he said it was not too bad, just lots of rain.

I'm Southeast of Houston. Not too bad so far. Lots of rain, but not much wind yet. We have rain forecast through Thursday. Lots of tornadoes in the area. Got the generator hooked up and ready to go if we lose power. I've done about everything I can do, so now it's just hunker down and see what comes.
I spent most of today just playing in the shop. I hope I can continue doing just that :)

Randy

Just got off the phone with 4gsr, His place was almost in the direct path of it. They were pretty much forced out, and are up out of harms way at this time. No internet, but has spotty cell service but cannot get into HM. He and his family are ok, just do not know what his place looks like and will prob not be able to get back there until sometime next week.

We have some phone service, so I'll update as I'm able. Won't be able to post pictures until service is better.
Pretty much the area I live in is devastated beyond belief. My son showed me a picture of the entrance of our subdivision. All the power lines are laid over. Our General Dollar store looked in tack. I highly doubt I'll get to check out our place until later this week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back