Today's Joke - 2023 Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refuling in Taiwan, Uss Sample DE 1048, I am 17 years old farm boy standing on refueling barge with head set on waiting for orders to tell the guy that works and lives on this barge with his family to start pumping .
I speak English and a little Spanish and the refueling barge is in rough shape .
I get orders to have the guy start pumping at 5 PSI ,, He starts up this large diesel engine , he doesn't really understand the words I say.
I am trying speak Spanish to this guy,, Don't ask me why !
The pressure gauge Is broke on the pump I have no idea at what pressure we are pumping at
the glass broken on the gauge and face plate behind the gauges needle is wrapped and pushing against the gauges needle so the needle can't move.
This went on for about 5 minutes then i get the word to pump as much fuel as possible .
Again I don't why but am speaking to this guy in Spanish like mucho grande psi.
This little Taiwanese guy grabs a hammer, goes over the diesel engine and he beating this engine with a hammer?
Then goes to the pump pushes the gauges backing plate in, takes his finger moves the needle to a high pressure , releases the gauges face plate that made needle stuck at a higher pressure, turns and looks at me with big grin and says mucho grande .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back