Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a bad photoshop job, the front end is way too high. I remember one winter my neighbor with his 69 mercedes diesel starting it and it started to spit blood from the radiator grill. It has a steel fan that is directly bolted to the water pump and some animals had gotten in the radiator shroud. it was awful to see.

That is a bad photoshop job, the front end is way too high. I remember one winter my neighbor with his 69 mercedes diesel starting it and it started to spit blood from the radiator grill. It has a steel fan that is directly bolted to the water pump and some animals had gotten in the radiator shroud. it was awful to see.
I had a cat in my shroud one morning. Made one heck of a mess

I had one of my cats get in the engine bay once. When I started the truck, it made a bad noise and rocked like a busted a motor mount. About the same time white fur began to fly out from under the hood and there goes my cat running down the driveway. It did not even draw blood, but he had a shaved spot on his rear hind quarter about 4" diameter. Looked like he was ready for surgery! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back