Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a 78 or 79 Chevy pickup?
I don’t recall. It was the chip truck for the tree service we hired a few years ago to clear about 50 trees off our property all close to the house. The entire truck was in the condition of that door! They lost the truck a few weeks later when the steering linkage broke with a load of chips and heading downhill. The driver sustained minor injuries and the truck was totaled.

This morning I'm home working on some parts applying epoxy to them and my trusty harbor freight shop apron finally fell apart. Probably from all the epoxy I got in it, but better the apron than my clothes.

My wife was in town and had to drive right by harbor freight. So I text her and ask her to stop by and pick me up a new one from HF.

A couple of hours go by and my wife gets home and said HF didn't have any aprons in stock, but I did get you an apron. She had this look on her face and I knew something was up. So I asked where she got it, and she said at goodwill. It's denim just like your other one.

Well, at least it protects my clothes :rolleyes:

apron.jpg

This morning I'm home working on some parts applying epoxy to them and my trusty harbor freight shop apron finally fell apart. Probably from all the epoxy I got in it, but better the apron than my clothes.

My wife was in town and had to drive right by harbor freight. So I text her and ask her to stop by and pick me up a new one from HF.

A couple of hours go by and my wife gets home and said HF didn't have any aprons in stock, but I did get you an apron. She had this look on her face and I knew something was up. So I asked where she got it, and she said at goodwill. It's denim just like your other one.

Well, at least it protects my clothes :rolleyes:

View attachment 397295
not bad, I like the pockets, was that homemade you think? If you have red hair, it's perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back