Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I'm home working on some parts applying epoxy to them and my trusty harbor freight shop apron finally fell apart. Probably from all the epoxy I got in it, but better the apron than my clothes.

My wife was in town and had to drive right by harbor freight. So I text her and ask her to stop by and pick me up a new one from HF.

A couple of hours go by and my wife gets home and said HF didn't have any aprons in stock, but I did get you an apron. She had this look on her face and I knew something was up. So I asked where she got it, and she said at goodwill. It's denim just like your other one.

Well, at least it protects my clothes :rolleyes:

View attachment 397295
Hm....................................you may need to check out bentcarrot.com with that apron . Maybe a hint from the wife ? :dejected:

I went from a 40.00 fill up tp 70.00:mad:

Hm....................................you may need to check out bentcarrot.com with that apron . Maybe a hint from the wife ? :dejected:
Funny, really funny.

Your time is coming when you least expect it. :mad:

That converts to $6.44/gallon US . $1.70/ liter CDN today
Close, $1.53 a litre, 136 litre tank in the Ford still had 21 litres. $5.79 /gallon US $6.95 / good old Imperial gallon, was $.50 per gallon when I started driving. lol

Greg

Remember being in W.Virginia when gas went over $1.00/gallon. The pump only had digits for xx.x cents. The enterprising fellow modified the pump so the price was per 1/2 gallon. The pump was clearly marked, so it wasn't a cheat. Thought it was a pretty good way to keep on using the gas pump.

Remember being in W.Virginia when gas went over $1.00/gallon. The pump only had digits for xx.x cents. The enterprising fellow modified the pump so the price was per 1/2 gallon. The pump was clearly marked, so it wasn't a cheat. Thought it was a pretty good way to keep on using the gas pump.
It was 1978-79 in Northern AZ. Going to college, working at the Mobil Station on the freeway (I-40). Boss turned the price down to 1/2 the going rate. Had a few customers who needed a lesson in math, AND human relations....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back