2020 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
A welder was on a plane when it suddenly started suffering mechanical problems.
The flight attendant started passing out parachutes and when she got to the welder she asked him if he wanted one.
He replied, "Nah, I've got my welding lead with me. It'll get tangled up on something before we hit the ground."

An electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and software engineer are on their way to a trade show when their car stalls and they are forced to pull over to the side of the road.
The mechanical engineer says, “It’s probably a mechanical problem. I'll get my tool box out of the trunk and I can fix it.”
The electrical engineer says, “No, I'll bet it's an electrical problem. I have my multimeter with me and I'll go check it out.”
Finally, the software engineer says, “I have the solution! Let's all get out of the car and then get back in. I'll bet we'll be back on the road in no time.”

An electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and software engineer are on their way to a trade show when their car stalls and they are forced to pull over to the side of the road.
The mechanical engineer says, “It’s probably a mechanical problem. I'll get my tool box out of the trunk and I can fix it.”
The electrical engineer says, “No, I'll bet it's an electrical problem. I have my multimeter with me and I'll go check it out.”
Finally, the software engineer says, “I have the solution! Let's all get out of the car and then get back in. I'll bet we'll be back on the road in no time.”
First they should close all the windows and then reopen them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back