2021 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marv in Minn's post is great! This isn't a joke, but it's cool and I figure you will appreciate it. To steal a partial line from Get Smart's Secret Agent 86, "This is the second biggest" crankshaft I've ever seen. I figure this satisfies the joke part. I drive by this crankshaft everyday to and from work. It resides outside of an engine shop, and it's been there for more than 20 years. I haven't got out of my car to measure it, but I'd estimate it to be more than 10'.IMG_7992.jpg

Marv in Minn's post is great! This isn't a joke, but it's cool and I figure you will appreciate it. To steal a partial line from Get Smart's Secret Agent 86, "This is the second biggest" crankshaft I've ever seen. I figure this satisfies the joke part. I drive by this crankshaft everyday to and from work. It resides outside of an engine shop, and it's been there for more than 20 years. I haven't got out of my car to measure it, but I'd estimate it to be more than 10'.

They probably don't have to worry about somebody stealing it for scrap.

I drive by this crankshaft everyday to and from work. It resides outside of an engine shop, and it's been there for more than 20 years. I haven't got out of my car to measure it, but I'd estimate it to be more than 10'.
It would be a hand-full, no doubt. Looks a little small for a Cooper-Bessemer, and way too small for a Fairbanks-Morse. Then, of course are the big ship engines where that would make a good prop for the enginroom hatch.

OK, I'll give humor a try and hopefully not heard yet.
Fella shows up at work on Monday morning and his face is very bruised. Co-worker asked what happened and if he was OK.
He said: I was at church on Sunday morning and when every one was being seated, I was on the outside of the pew, and a rather large woman and her children were hustling down the aisle to get seated before services began. As she walked past me I noticed her dress was riding up in her ample posterior. Being a kind and helpful parishioner I reached out and tugged it loose for her. She quickly turned and slapped me very hard, I felt so sorry for my poor judgment I simply pushed her dress back into it's original spot. I do not remember much after that.

This just in: a new breakthrough in energy storage. At 5 volts, that's 4.5 kwh of energy. Heck, my 12 volt lead acid deep cycle battery only holds about 1 kwh and a typical power pack for portable tools something like 40 watt-hours. :face slap:

This just in: a new breakthrough in energy storage. At 5 volts, that's 4.5 kwh of energy. Heck, my 12 volt lead acid deep cycle battery only holds about 1 kwh and a typical power pack for portable tools something like 40 watt-hours. :face slap:

those ones are so fake!

Time moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around… you could miss it. That's especially true for Thursday evening, when the clock strikes 9:21 p.m. That's because 21 minutes past 9 p.m. marks the 21st minute of the 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century - well, maybe.

Time moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around… you could miss it. That's especially true for Thursday evening, when the clock strikes 9:21 p.m. That's because 21 minutes past 9 p.m. marks the 21st minute of the 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century - well, maybe.
You forgot the 21st second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back