2021 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'll confess. This is what the sink looked like originally - just a blank plate, possibly covering over what would have been a safety overflow. But I just couldn't resist a bit of whimsey. The outlet's a dummy, sealed over with silicone on the back to prevent water leakage.kHPIM6397.jpg

OK, I'll confess. This is what the sink looked like originally - just a blank plate, possibly covering over what would have been a safety overflow. But I just couldn't resist a bit of whimsey. The outlet's a dummy, sealed over with silicone on the back to prevent water leakage.View attachment 374186
hman. Good one, You gave me a good chuckle. Now on a serious note. I once worked on a spa that the pump area was full of water with exposed 220v wiring. Before I did anything, I check the power, it was still on! There must had been some reason that so called ( ) ( ) repairman left town. The second picture reminds me that stores should never sell power strips to college kids, Go to any dorm and you won't believe all the stuff that they plug into a single wall socket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back