2021 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy walks into a pet store to buy a talking bird.
He goes back the next day complaining the bird doesn’t talk.
The pet shop employee says, the bird doesn’t talk after it rings the bell?
I don’t have a bell.
The bird always talked after ringing the bell, that will be $6.95.
The next day the same thing, the bird isn’t talking.
The pet shop owner says, let me understand this, the bird comes out of her house, climbs the ladder, walks across the tight rope, rings the bell and doesn’t talk?
Ah, sell me the tight rope and the ladder. That will be $23.95.

About a week later, the man comes in to the pet store with a shoe box and says, I want my money back, the bird is dead.
Dead? Well did the bird ever say anything before she died?
Yes, right before she died she said, bird seed, I need some bird seed .

Deutz makes a big line of air-cooled diesel engines. I've got a tractor with a six cylinder in it. I've been told in the Middle East and northern Africa these are the preferred power plant in trucks and for stationary engines because of the scarcity of water. If a liquid cooled engine overheats or springs a leak in the desert, it's pretty much finished.

Cool, I have a 279hp straight 6 Deutz diesel powering my 1990's Case excavator. Air cooled, and are supposed to be really good on fuel usage. Just moved it across the creek yesterday through my neighbors place, as at 11.5 ft wide, it wouldn't fit across my bridge. Mike

Deutz makes a big line of air-cooled diesel engines. I've got a tractor with a six cylinder in it. I've been told in the Middle East and northern Africa these are the preferred power plant in trucks and for stationary engines because of the scarcity of water. If a liquid cooled engine overheats or springs a leak in the desert, it's pretty much finished.
with 120 degree temps in the middle east.. I would think these things don't get much cooling.. but what do I know.

There are over 400 car VS deer events/ year, in the county I live in.
I very commonly see deer along the bike trails. They just stand there and watch me go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back