2021 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays joke from me is Banggood.. sometimes referred to as bangdamnbad.
They have no shame. I was looking for something and this showed up on the side and I think, that looks awful...
exhibit_a.jpgexhibit_b.jpg

Todays joke from me is Banggood.. sometimes referred to as bangdamnbad.
They have no shame. I was looking for something and this showed up on the side and I think, that looks awful...
View attachment 381862View attachment 381863

There is proof that banggood pads their reviews!

-Bear

When I was playing minor league ball back in my younger days, one hot August afternoon we faced a pitcher named Mel Famy. I'll never forget Mel. We were locked in a scoreless tie going into the bottom of the ninth and Famy had struck out 12 of us so far, but you could tell he was running out of gas. It was a scorching hot day and one of our fans graciously offered Famy a beer, which he quickly guzzled down before taking the mound. Well, it turned out that he shouldn’t have taken the fan’s offer, because he proceeded to walk 4 of us in a row on 16 pitches, giving us a 1-0 victory. At team reunions since then, we always reminisce about the beer that made Mel Famy walk us.

Tom

These three strings are walking along, dying of thirst in the middle of Death Valley. After a long, long trek. They come to a bar.
"Boy, this is just in time...I can't go any farther." So he walks into the bar and orders a drink.
"Can't you read the sign there? We don't serve no strings here" bellows the bartender.
"But I'm going to die of thirst" protests the string.
With that the bartender picks him up, and throws him out into the street.
One of his buddies says "I'll disguise myself as a rope and go in to get us a drink." So, in he goes.
"Hey, I thought I told your friend that we don't serve your kind here. Now get out that door before I stomp on you!" So he quickly retreats out the door.
Finally the last string says "Hey, I've got an idea...I'll tie myself up like a pretzel, and frizzle out my ends, so he won't recognize me." So in he goes into the bar. He gets up to the bar and orders a drink.
The bartender eyes him a little suspiciously. "Hey, aren't you one of those strings I told to get out of here?"

To which the string answered ---------"No, I'm afraid not."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back