Tony Wells Needs Our Help!

There has been some confusion on the email address. My apologies. Miscommunication between Nelson and I, I believe. Either tc.wells@live.com (notice the extra period) or tcwells@hotmail.com (no extra period....had that account since the origin of HoTMaiL, for all you Geeks out there. Since there seems to be more trouble with the live.com address, I suggest we abandon trying it. The hotmail address is working fine as far as I know.

And By the way......you guys are the greatest! I can never repay the kindness I have been shown, but please believe me, it is very much appreciated and it is something I will always treasure. And I will remember when I am able to do the same for someone else.

Just tried to donate on the Go fund me site, said there is a problem that the campaigns founder must resolve?
Just tried Go Fund Me... still same problem. Says to tell Tony to check his acct. to fix problem. Headed to PP. Bill

Cats don't have owners, they have Staff. I know....I have several. Some are good companions, but a couple are feral rescues and are slow to come around. Fortunately, I have a connection in the animal rescue endeavor who has yet other connections with several grocery stores (some chains, pretty large) and gets all their "damaged" goods. If someone rips a bag of food open, or some accident happens, they donate the food to her, and she is helping us keep the cats fed. She gets pallets of food for dogs and cats as she tries to rehome them. Typically she has about 50 cats and 75 dogs at any given time. She very loving to the animals, and I have in the past been able to help her in various ways. It's good to have friends in the right places.

Tony hope you get up and running before long. Praying for you and your family. Just sent a Paypal to your email.
Good luck

Thank you Bob.......and all the rest. You're doing a wonderful thing, and I say this not simply because I am the recipient, but no matter who it is, one in need is indeed fortunate to receive the help they get.

Back