Tool Junkies EDC What's Yours?

magicniner

Registered
Registered
I carry a Leatherman Crunch but that doesn't get as much use as this kit -

EDC.jpg

It allows me to measure quite a range of parts for reproduction where borrowing them to take them back to my workshop is not an option ;-)

"Victorinox Swiss Tool Spirit XC Plus" and an iPhone

IMG_5135.JPG

Last edited:
I've carried a leatherman since they first came out . 25 year warranty and it's been back twice for broken jaw from my using it daily . The leather scabbard ,or sheath been replaced several times. All for the one purchase price. YUPP one American company did stand behind there tools. I think my warranty is long up but I'd bet they'd still fix it. That with my scale and old verifier caliper . Have long been in my pockets. Scriber too.

I've carried a leatherman since they first came out . 25 year warranty

If only the warranty covered theft and stupidity on my part (leaving it in carry-on luggage while trying to board a plane). I've had 4 leatherman and two Victorinox over the past 30 years and have never managed to actually wear one out before I loose it.

Last edited:
I've carried a leatherman since they first came out . 25 year warranty

If only the warranty covered theft and stupidity on my part (leaving it in checked luggage while trying to board a plane). I've had 4 leatherman and two Victorinox over the past 30 years and have never managed to actually wear one out before I loose it.

I completely get it! I unfortunately travel a lot for my job and I have had countless Swiss Army knives taken from me. Last time I was in line and realized it was still in my pocket I just step out, hunted down the janitor and gave it to him.

Back