Tool needs ? Is there anyone on here that needs tools ? Mics , verniers etc

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Before I go loading 1000's of small items onto the bay , I'll post here . If you need something just let me know . Put it here or PM is fine also . Let's save some time . I'm going to post more of my larger stuff on the bay but the small stuff is just too time consuming .

If you would tell us what your e bay identity is, we could add it to our list of favorite sellers and view the items as they are posted (I think)

Reactions: Z2V
Maybe you could post a couple pics of some of the tools you are wanting to sell? Somebody might see something they didn’t know that they wanted, like telescoping bore gauge for example. Just a thought

I have just about everything any machinist could want or need . If I had to takes pics of everything it would take years ! But yes , I do have telescoping bore gages and lots of calipers ! LOL , these are B&Ss and Tesas .

Last edited:
This is just a very very small pic of some stuff . I would rather see it go on here than on the bay . I realize the hobby end of the site and I realize the limited budget of members on here , thus the big stuff will go on the bay . Thus , I have tons of smalls and tooling aids for the home machinist . I'm not a dealer ( although I feel like one recently ) , I am a life long machinist with a shop of my own . If I say it's top quality it is , if I say it's junk it is . Many members have purchased my tools off of this site , please check with them for a reference . As always , I will return your $$$ for any reason if you were not satisfied and you could smear my reputation all over this board . I am getting down to 1 lathe and 1 mill and that is it . I just don't need 5 of everything . Thanks , Dave . You have my phone # if that is easier .

IMG_8567.JPG

IMG_8569.JPG

Perhaps do up a short video and share it on GDrive or Youtube or something like that.
Meanwhile, looks like the budget is going to take a hit again. I'm still looking over some of Jack's offerings.

I'll have to get the son to try that video idea ! Being a life long machinist , you don't have to explain that budget thing ! :rolleyes: I've had 41 years of fun doing this but I really do need to downsize .

I could use a test indicator. Maybe a 2-3" micrometer. Any micrometer standards? I would like to calibrate my 1-2" Starrett, but it didn't come with the standard. Guess I could buy gauge blocks, but might as well ask. I hope you get a video or more pics, I might see something I "need". :)

I have test indicators . I am busy loading some larger stuff onto the bay under mmcmdl . It is my shops name . Right now I'm a bit overloaded !

No rush. I'll check fleabay just out of curiosity.

Want to bring me a mill, cheap? :)

Back