Tool needs ? Is there anyone on here that needs tools ? Mics , verniers etc

I bought out a woodshop last year thinking I would move over to that , but those tools take up more room than my machine shop !! Anyone need wood working tools ??? :eek:
Maybe. I work with two woodworkers. I can put you in contact with them or send me your email address.

Im surprised they are a high priced item
I was recently given a Travadial 7s by a friend's widow. It was too big to fit on my SB Heavy 10. Sold it on eBay for enough to buy a cheap DRO and a 4-jaw chuck.

Before I go loading 1000's of small items onto the bay , I'll post here . If you need something just let me know . Put it here or PM is fine also . Let's save some time . I'm going to post more of my larger stuff on the bay but the small stuff is just too time consuming .

I could use larger micrometers. I have Starrets upto 6" but I recently found myself having to mic some larger parts, and I had to hope my 12" calipers were good enough. Scary. Fortuantely the tolerance requirements were within the capabilities of the caliper. Gages blocks, go nogo pins. All useful. I have a cheap set of gage blocks from Shar's. (B sertificate if I recall) The smaller ones are pretty good, but the larger ones are not very accurate as near as I can tell. The 4" does not match my 4" Starrett mic standard for example.

Back