Tool needs ? Is there anyone on here that needs tools ? Mics , verniers etc

As mentioned earlier, if you would post your eBay ID wouldn't mind seeing what you have listed.

He did post his Ebay I.D. It's mmcmdl .

Sorry, that doesn't seem to work when I search for that name....

He did post his Ebay I.D. It's mmcmdl .
I see it now, don't know how I missed it. Old eyes syndrome I guess. LOL

I saw the listing for CXA tool holders, do you have any AXA size tool holders for sale ???
I could use a few.

He said only the bigger stuff remains.

I'd like a set of adjustable parallels . Lufkin tools I have a bunch and there as well or better then starrett in my opinon. I'm also looking for adjustable head tool holder for my planer if you may have any. Armstrong and Williaims both make or made some, #41 51 Walton #6 .
With me it's as cheap has I can get or trade for other items. Haven't made any extra money in almost two years . Been lucky selling some things as my wife calls it junk . Sold an old old bolens versamatic two wheel tractor for $225. Not running. So treasure is in the eye of the beholder . Save lots of odd items when I get them . Then says Dr Bill came YUPP. It goes quick.

Last edited:
I would love to pick up a set of ID telescoping gauges if you have any.

Time to get to work

Rootpass - 6" verniers
Middleroad - lots of tooling
JRP - 1" cheap mic
JohnCT - 6" verniers and dial indicator
DDickey - surface or height gage
Wheelcock - 1-2" green Mits mics with 10ths ( in my set )
DTSH - combination or diemakers square
Markba633csi - dial test indicator
100LL - travel dial
Skowinski _ telescoping gage set

Good so far ?

100LL , I do have a travel dial but only one .
Wheelcock , Yes I have those green mics . You'll probably get a nod from me because I don't need my full sets anymore .
I have everything else on here .

I’m in the market for a height gauge - as you’d use on a surface plate. It need not be big 6” - 12” height is plenty. I’d be ok w/ vernier scale. Must be able to scribe layout lines.

Is this the kind of thing you have around?

Back