Tour of my shop...

Damn! You have to much free space. I'm in a 2 car garage and it getting very close to completely full, I have more machines than you in far less space... lol

Damn! You have to much free space. I'm in a 2 car garage and it getting very close to completely full, I have more machines than you in far less space... lol

I like some elbow room. :)

Beautiful! The only change I think you need to make is to hold a yard sale for the dust pan/whisk broom hanging behind your mill. As clean as that shop is, I doubt if you'll ever need it and it's taking up precious wall space.

I'd love to chat more, but suddenly I feel compelled to get the leaf blower and clean the floor in my shop.

Regards,
Terry

Beautiful! The only change I think you need to make is to hold a yard sale for the dust pan/whisk broom hanging behind your mill. As clean as that shop is, I doubt if you'll ever need it and it's taking up precious wall space.

I'd love to chat more, but suddenly I feel compelled to get the leaf blower and clean the floor in my shop.

Regards,
Terry

Hahaha. That's how I clean. I open all the doors and fire up the back pack blower.

Great work space and well organized. Well done.

Paco

Back