Trajan 1018 Bandsaw Help???

randyjaco

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I am in the midst of a restoration of Trajan 1018 bandsaw. It's Chinese and they don't make them anymore :( I have been searching the Internet for days and can find very little information. Evidently, the Trajan bandsaw company is no more. I downloaded a manual off the Web, but it just shows the parts list/diagram. I desperately need a wiring diagram. I could also use some information on filling and bleeding the hydraulic cylinder. Also if you have a picture of how the blade cleaning brush mounts lt would really be helpful.
Thanks, any info/ leads would be helpful, as I am now in assembly mode.

The wiring can't be all that complicated. Is it missing a power switch or cord? One of us geeks can probably fix you up
-Mark

I got the saw several months ago. It was not running. I have since disassembled, cleaned, painted, and begun reassembly. It is a 3 phase machine and both motors run well. I am still waiting on a blade and some switches, which should be here in a couple of weeks. I took a lot of pictures of the wiring, etc., but the starter is a mystery. There were also a couple of disconnected wires.
mad.gif
I am electrically challenged, so I am a little leary of plugging in wires and powering her up with 220 three-phase
eek.gif
It is a tad bit over my competency level.

Attachments

• 20201214_090550.jpg
    20201214_090550.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 142
  • 20201214_090522.jpg
    20201214_090522.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 137
Back