[How do I?] Troyke dmt 15 rotary table questions.....

astnmacgto

The Duke
Registered
First I'd like to start by saying hello to everybody! I am brand new here and just seeing my way around....

Anyway, I bought a troyke dmt15 table which is a 15 inch rotary table with a 12" square sliding top with t slots in it.

The rotating portion works great and it's nice and smooth after oiling it up generously, but the slide adjustments are really stiff, takes quite a bit of strength to make them slide back and forth. The locking screws are backed out and I've tried oiling the slides and still no luck....

So I guess I need to take it apart and clean everything well and oil it and put it back together. Does any one know how it comes apart or better yet have a manual or ipl for this piece of equipment? Or maybe there's something I'm missing.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Austin

Well, I got the top portion of my table taken off, I still have one more sliding portion to remove and then I'll be able to clean it all up.....

Definitely build up that caused the slides to be tight, they were gross and built up pretty thick.

Hi welcome to the site , all friends on here we help each other. You must be ok with big John on your avatar. Clean the ways don't use grease if you do use the white lithium , ways are ment to be oiled daily . Any trouble ask , we like pictures to help .

Been some time ago but I did get it all apart cleaned and oiled. It works well, for sure, I just wish I had the original wheel to turn it.

Back