Trying to find the correct part number for a Craftex B 1976 Drill mill

Makarocket

Registered
Registered
Hello all I looking for a Craftex Drill mill Arbor bolt and need to find the part number. Unfortunately I don't have the manual. If any one can help let me know as the head on the current bolt is damaged. Someone else was over tightening it and has been instructed to be not so aggressive with their hands :)
Busy Bee only has teh manual for the newest version of the machine CX604, and I wonder if the bolt is the same length.

Hello all I looking for a Craftex Drill mill Arbor bolt and need to find the part number. Unfortunately I don't have the manual. If any one can help let me know as the head on the current bolt is damaged. Someone else was over tightening it and has been instructed to be not so aggressive with their hands :)
Busy Bee only has teh manual for the newest version of the machine CX604, and I wonder if the bolt is the same length.

Well that was fast, one of my coworkers found the B1977 manual and the Arbor bolt is the same part, as well as the CX604 machine. at least they didn't change the length. For a mere $10 I can get a new one.

You could always make one from some 1040. I suspect that you are a (home) machinist posting here. Sorry to sound a bit flippant but the whole point of being a machinist is to make stuff.

Back