Tuckahoe Steam & Gas Association Fall Festival

DiscoDan

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
The Tuckahoe Steam & Gas Association is holding their Fall Festival October 31st and November 1st 2020. This is in place of the summer show we did not get to have. The Machine Shop Museum will be open for tours and we will have a flea market set up.

We are located in Easton Maryland on Maryland beautiful Eastern Shore. Come out and see us. It will be a great time.

I looked on the web site and says nothing about this at all, do you know what happened?

Here is the information. It was only on Facebook for some reason.

Attachments

• Tuck show.jpg
    Tuck show.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 13
Stop by the Machine Shop Museum when you get there I'll be working starting around noon and then for the rest of the day

Stop by the Machine Shop Museum when you get there I'll be working starting around noon and then for the rest of the day
okay then i will look for you me and my brother will probably be the only twelve year old there

Dan , I'm on 14 hr shifts currently , every darn night for 9 more nights . I wish I could get down there but most most likely I'll be snoring . :frown:

hey Dan this is one of the boys you saw at the museum. Thanks for showing us how to use the hand shaper. It was nice seeing you. we should be there next year. We found some grumman broaches at a heavy metal collector place. Once we get the broach we will start to make an arbor press from the rack and pinion we bought from you.

Hey Dan thanks for sharing this wonderful place it was really fun to go there.

Hey guys, it was a pleasure meeting young guys who are so passionate about this old machinery! I look forward to seeing what you do with those pieces you bought today. Cone back any time.

Dan

Back