Tuckahoe Steam & Gas Association Fall Festival

Great to see some scraping. The show was a bust today due to rain so Paolo gave me my first scraping lesson. Pretty cool stuff.

I'm really not sure what's going to happen with the big planner outside. But if you guys are interested have your dad contact me and we can talk about it. If you really want a planer you may want to just look for a smaller one because it would cost a lot of money to move and fix.
You tell Paolo that i scraped that piece of cast iron and last night i scraped my drill press vise last night. Now the wood lathe is looking at me funny. It might be the 2 thou of run out in the spindle or the out of wack ways. Now i am looking for any cast iron around my garage.

Great to see some scraping. The show was a bust today due to rain so Paolo gave me my first scraping lesson. Pretty cool stuff.

I'm really not sure what's going to happen with the big planner outside. But if you guys are interested have your dad contact me and we can talk about it. If you really want a planer you may want to just look for a smaller one because it would cost a lot of money to move and fix.
what do you mean by interested do you mean like about its history or about its future or what.

Back