Two tractors are good, threes bound to be better?

Rained all day yesterday, with 6" of snow on top. It is a total muddy mess outside today, I think I will stay in the house.

Ive got a swamp too, I have a trailer behind my pickup that Id like to put back in its spot but who knows when its going to dry out. We have heavy clay ground. When its wet its muck. When its dry its concrete.

It is old & ugly, but it starts, runs, stops & digs. Needs rubber & at least a weekend of welding, one of the stabilizer cylinders is leaking pretty bad but nothing too major. My two brother in laws "neighbors" have partnered up with me so that we can defray some of the costs. I drove it to my brother in laws house and it runs strong, the hydraulics seem strong. Looks like a good deal for a free machine.

IMG_2843.JPG IMG_2844.JPG IMG_2845.JPG IMG_2846.JPG IMG_2847.JPG

Looks good!!! Do you want to come and play in the Ohio mud for a while?? :lmao:

Chris

It is old & ugly, but it starts, runs, stops & digs. Needs rubber & at least a weekend of welding, one of the stabilizer cylinders is leaking pretty bad but nothing too major. My two brother in laws "neighbors" have partnered up with me so that we can defray some of the costs. I drove it to my brother in laws house and it runs strong, the hydraulics seem strong. Looks like a good deal for a free machine.

My brother in law and I where looking at the old tractor today and we both decided we didn't have time for it. We where discussing parting it out or just scrapping it, but we decided to post it on Craigs List for 1300 bucks. Within 10 minutes it was sold.

Back