• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • How to Donate to Support the Forum and Upgrade Your Account

To upgrade your account, click on your name/User ID, and your profile box comes up. On the right side (highlighted above) you will see "Account Upgrades" Click on this, and you will see your upgrade choices:

* Premium Membership - recurring (12 months, recurring) $25.00 per year This is for one-year premium membership, automatically renews. Less ads, more access.

*Premium Membership - non-recurring (12 months, non-recurring) $30.00 for 1 year This is for one-year premium membership, does NOT automatically renew. Less ads, more access.

* Sustaining Membership - recurring (12 months, recurring) $50.00 per year This is for one-year sustaining membership, automatically renews each year. No ads.

* Sustaining Membership - non-recurring (12 months, non-recurring) $50.00 for 1 year This is for one-year sustaining membership, does not automatically renew each year. No ads.

[4]

U.S. Machine tool horizontal mill w/ verticle head $750

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

barnett

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
I have upgraded mills and selling my small one. its a US Machine tool horizontal with a vertical Bridgeport c head. The mill has a single slotted table, it has been adapted to a feed screw on the x axis, it was like that when I got it, but the lever action still works. the spindle is a 9 B&S the motor is 220v and is reversible. it has the overarm, it has an old repair on it., arbor w/some spacers, some used cutters,3 new cutters, some end mill holders ,a 5 to 9 adapter and a 7 to 9 adapter, some new collets, some b&s endmills, look at the pics.The vise is included

Now the vertical head... Its a Bridgeport "c" head. It is 115v and also reversible. It takes B-3 collets. they are very hard to find. It comes with a set of 7 collets from 1/8" to 1/2", it also has a shopmade 5/8" endmill holder. It is a fixed quill model, the quill does not extend from the body like a regular mill head. The tag on the housing says its an m model, but it is not, its a c model, I'm not sure why unless its not the original tag or housing.

i'm asking $750 for all as a package. I would consider selling them separate, the adapter will go with the vertical head.
I will answer any and all questions . Here's some pics...
IMG_0057.JPG IMG_0056.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0050.JPG IMG_0055.JPG IMG_0049.JPG bs9 holders.JPG collets.JPG IMG_0061.JPG IMG_0059.JPG adapter.JPG IMG_0054.JPG IMG_0054.JPG

Last edited:

barnett

Nobody interested ? Is my price too high ?

Uglydog

Active User
Nicely tooled!!

Perhaps a close up of the table condition and size, as well as a description of wear on the ways and spindle.
Emphasize the 115v and single phase.
Price might be high, don't know as I haven't shopped.

Daryl
MN

Olddaddy

The price would be great if it were nearby me in Florida...........a bit far to drive up for it on a weekend.

[6]
[5] [7]