• Welcome back Guest! Did you know you can mentor other members here at H-M? If not, please check out our Relaunch of Hobby Machinist Mentoring Program!

• In order for the Member Map to work properly, you must allow Google services AND Hobby Machinist to know your location. These settings are found in your browser of choice and in your Hobby Machinist profile.

Winner Ultra-Small Boring Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it's not too late to add my thank you. I'm going to spend a lot of time here, not only looking at the project but also picking up on the neat tips. I remember Ballentines too! :)

Dave

Kind words are always welcome. Thank You Dave -- Enjoy. I hope someone picks up and actually builds one for themselves. That would be neat. ------ Billy G"

No matter how good you think you are or how far you have come, guys like this just smack the Humble back into you. :worship::worship:

Congratulations on winning the project of the month...it is well deserved for the project, design and workmanship. Bob

Thank you all very much. NXR this is for you. The proof that it works flawlessly. ------ "Billy G"

102_1155 (650 x 488).jpg 102_1156 (650 x 488).jpg

Very nice job Bill. Thank you for taking the time to document your work for others to enjoy.

-Allen

Very nicely done Bill now it deserves a nice Mahog. wood box lined in velvet. "Oh that Balentine, Its so
Genuine" I still see three rings in neon. sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back